We are looking for :
- A welding enthusiast with a strong interest for custom mechanical welding.
- Someone who is looking for stability and a long-term job.
- A welder who likes new challenges and diversity of work.
- A person who values the values of respect, honesty, family and caring.
Skills sought :
- To be able to weld different pieces of steel, aluminum or stainless steel according to different processes
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Be independent and diligent
- Work with respect and honesty
Job requirements :
- Level of qualifications : professional
- Years of experience : 6 to 9 years
- Diploma: Having completed a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) or a Skills Training Certificate (STC)
- Language written: French beginner
- Language spoken: French intermediate
- Job stability
- Different jobs everyday
- Family atmosphere
- Work-family balance
- Collective insurance
- Social club
- Continuing education
- Benefit-Sharing Program
- Holiday program and paid special leave
- Coaching and feedback from your supervisor
- Daily challenges
- The employer listens to their employees
Working Conditions :
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Salary: to be discussed
- Job status: permanent
- Number of positions to be filled: 2
- Work schedule: full-time 40 h
- Work shift: day and evening
We are committed to employment equity and we implement the Equal Employment Opportunity Program for Women, Aboriginal Peoples, Visible Minorities, Ethnic Minorities and Persons with Disabilities.